Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find someone in Uber to speak with. We would like for Uber to reach out to its drivers and offer our group discount we would set up. Does anyone have a contact I could actually communicate with? Someone who works with driver benefits/discounts?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Good luck.

Uber does love to reach out.

Do all of the vendors in partnership with Uber come to UPN for insider hints/tips/connections ? Could be.

Does Uber even own a phone?
I know they don't own any cars. I hear they also lease office furniture and laptops.

Does any driver benefit from Uber?
Maybe ex-drivers.

Are there even discounts?!
Well Uber does discount driver rates...
again, and again, and again, and again.

It looks like there are more questions, than answers.

I was of no real help here. Sorry
:(

·
Registered
77 Posts
There are various emails i get from different people to voice a concern but never had the need for what you want. Maybe onebof my email contacts would forward it? A tmobile customer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not allowed to post a link I guess.... new here ... not clear on all the rules, and want to stay compliant of course. Discounts? TMO - business, if you have a code, you can get the $50 plan for $29.95 for example. Same line, same coverage etc. Uber corporate is not easy to contact. That is why I was hoping someone here had a contact. Thanks though. Uber loves to reach out... Is that sarcasm? :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Yes,

In every pasted email, Uber thanks one for reaching out. They are always happy to help.

The standard sign off is:
Best,

PS:
Any idea why since the time I was forced to exchange phones, when TMobile shut off Metro PCS' CDMA network, my service in the form of stable data connectivity has been flushed down the crapper?

TMobile employees are all, so far, playing dumb.

Every time my phone boots, and the message appears behind the rolling ball: MetroPCS, riding on the Nationwide T-Mobile network... I so wanna overlay a .gif that replaces "on" with "in", and add "trunk of the" before "Nationwide".

First world problems.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MetroPCS gsm towers are actually not as good as TMO service in the regard you are discussing. Metro PCS is running at about 3G actual speeds, even though they advertise 4G speed. Yes TMO owns them. Think VW and Porche. Porche's are a bit faster. :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
OK,

Thanks.

Phone is definitely 4G, and I get lots of 4 to 5 out of 5 bars signal, while getting a whopping .1 download MBPS.

Minutes later, it'll jump to 7.0 ish MBPS, and this is a common occurrence in static location(s) during any/all hours of the day.
So I'm fairly sure it's not a supply and demand service-is-currently-limited deal.

Oh well. I was hoping Since TMobile owned Metro, I'd be on the big boy network too.

Thanks for your insight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts