Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, somebody told me about a get together on Aug 1st about a company called Swift. He said that the drivers will be owners. Any more info about this?
Trying to catch the next wave... car service is slow, and Uber is not much better, my friends say.
Thanks!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hey guys, somebody told me about a get together on Aug 1st about a company called Swift. He said that the drivers will be owners. Any more info about this?
Trying to catch the next wave... car service is slow, and Uber is not much better, my friends say.
Thanks!
its already end of september buddy. Get your months together

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its already end of september buddy. Get your months together
Tesh is correct, and clearly more intelligent than me. THERE WAS A GET TOGETHER ON AUG 1, WE ARE INDEED IN SEPTEMBER, did anybody hear anything about this than our smart friend Tesh?
Thanks

·
Registered
366 Posts
Tesh is correct, and clearly more intelligent than me. THERE WAS A GET TOGETHER ON AUG 1, WE ARE INDEED IN SEPTEMBER, did anybody hear anything about this than our smart friend Tesh?
Thanks
Everyone is too busy picking up $8 fares. Your not getting any fares? Switch to yellow to make more unless uber trapped your smartass with the leasing program.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Heard of another company, ? Mobil? in williamsburg, they were giving out flyers at LGA, that the drivers will be owners and will charge lower commissions. Anybody else hear anything about either swift or the other company?

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Yeah I know Mobil. 10 mins away from where I live. Mobil is the livery base, so you can't do uber. They have a black car base called MCW car and limo, so u can do uber

·
Registered
21 Posts
interesting...
who are these guys?
they advertise on Craigslist in the transport (transportation) section
DEAR TLC DRIVER. . . BE A TRUE OWNER OF OUR DRIVER OWNED COMPANY APP!
did anybody hear anything?
also, is anybody using the Limosys app that the car service bases use?

·
Registered
21 Posts
is this link wrong or are these guys for real? swiftride.io
I have also seen an ad on craigslist, Dear TLC Driver, be a true owner...
Interesting...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I do not know about swift, but the other one (snappcar? or whatever) is real. I saw some ad they have at the TLC on queens boulevard, I called them, they will start retail as soon as they have 250 to 500 drivers that will use the app for 20 hours/week. heard same deal, drivers will own 90 percent of the company, he said first 3 mos free to driver, no other fees or anything except 10% on the price of the trip (i.e. a 50 dollar trip, pay 5 dollars to the house). Probably bullshit

·
Registered
16 Posts
I do not know about swift, but the other one (snappcar? or whatever) is real. I saw some ad they have at the TLC on queens boulevard, I called them, they will start retail as soon as they have 250 to 500 drivers that will use the app for 20 hours/week. heard same deal, drivers will own 90 percent of the company, he said first 3 mos free to driver, no other fees or anything except 10% on the price of the trip (i.e. a 50 dollar trip, pay 5 dollars to the house). Probably bullshit
are these the guys that advertise on black car news page 18?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks!
Drivers cannot have ownership .... everything costs money, to attract money for investment you must compensate ownership returns proportional to investments allocated. Corporate share structure good. Shares are a tool to raise investment capital. Drivers should be able to purchase shares of ownership along with other investors. I am almost done with complete structure and plan for a publicly funded company to compete against uber. It will focus on uniting drivers and helping them use modern technology to keep bigger share of fares as well as grow their personal network of rider clients. If anyone is interested in the first round of funding feel free to private message me with your contact info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts