Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do Uber until 4 and between 4 to 6.30 bolt and Ola mix. At 5am, Got a ping from Chiswick to Chiswick, immediately changed drop off, went to rider, before setting in my car he said going to Wallington and back. I said did you input it in the app he said yes. On the way he asked where I live and is it end of my shift or start, i said ealing and end of my shift. He went to sleep when we got there he said I put an ealing post code, you can go home now, I said are you sure he said yes, I said thank you very much and I came home

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
I do Uber until 4 and between 4 to 6.30 bolt and Ola mix. At 5am, Got a ping from Chiswick to Chiswick, immediately changed drop off, went to rider, before setting in my car he said going to Wallington and back. I said did you input it in the app he said yes. On the way he asked where I live and is it end of my shift or start, i said ealing and end of my shift. He went to sleep when we got there he said I put an ealing post code, you can go home now, I said are you sure he said yes, I said thank you very much and I came home
Something tells me pixel and kaka are brothers.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Di
Has Ola paid you for that ride because any ride that passengers changes location you might not get paid according to Ola

I've had one ride not paid because customer used a stolen card and other 2 rides wasn't paid because customer changed location on app to different place

Attachments

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Di

Has Ola paid you for that ride because any ride that passengers changes location you might not get paid according to Ola

I've had one ride not paid because customer used a stolen card and other 2 rides wasn't paid because customer changed location on app to different place
Their system of pay daily sucks as they dont show rewards that's earned together sometimes .iam still arguing with them about a missing £50.00reward that i had but never paid into my account.even though i sent bank statement showing only the trip payment is there only they insisted it has been pay .bunch of idiots working there.can't be trusted at all .

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Their system of pay daily sucks as they dont show rewards that's earned together sometimes .iam still arguing with them about a missing £50.00reward that i had but never paid into my account.even though i sent bank statement showing only the trip payment is there only they insisted it has been pay .bunch of idiots working there.can't be trusted at all .
Yh if you have any problems with trips or payment your on your own they customer service is bad I've deleted the app and told them to stop sending me emails

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Di

I will find out tomorrow

·
Registered
186 Posts
He will probably report you that driver did not end the trip to get a refund.
There is no good Ola custumer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.