Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Noob'd it up tonight & got a timbuktu ride. Srsly, who goes to prosper @ 1:30am.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sucked for me, i saw surge go up to 6.6 in downtown/deep elum right after 2 am. Turn on my app and it slowly went down to 5,4,3, and I finally get a ping at 2.5 going from deep elum to Hall st off 75, made me a whooping $8.20

·
Registered
394 Posts
And I also got my first complain for navigation, deep elum to plano, i know to take tollway all the way up, but app made me take 75 to northwest highway then left to tollway and up from there. If I dont follow app the pax thinks that I am trying to take a longer route to make more money, so damn if you do damn if you dont.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Oh i never get big surges. Im the one that picks up at 0140 assuming its like all the other 3 mile rides only to be a 20 mile ride to BFE that causes me to miss all the surges. The fact that I got a 6.1x no matter how short? Giddy...I was giddy.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
I guess uber really hate me, been in the middle of 4x, 5x twice tonite, no pings, watched it dropped to 2x, then finally a ping, 2.2x, 2 miles.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Longer trips I always tell them the route google maps has given me. That will solve that problem.
3-5 mile trips it's my way....pax doesn't have a say.

·
Banned
952 Posts
Boy, I picked the perfect night to work, I never work weekend nights.

I pulled out the bow and shot a 6.1 arrow to Plano at closing time. Perfect cap to a huge night!

Reminds me of the old days a little bit, surge from 6pm on but not 4-5x like it used to be

·
Registered
643 Posts
And I also got my first complain for navigation, deep elum to plano, i know to take tollway all the way up, but app made me take 75 to northwest highway then left to tollway and up from there. If I dont follow app the pax thinks that I am trying to take a longer route to make more money, so damn if you do damn if you dont.
On long trips I like to ask if they have a preferred route, unless they are clearly not from the area. Sometimes they even instruct you to take the long way!

When it involves the tollway I ask as well but say that's he fastest route. Just so they know to expect toll charges.

·
Banned
952 Posts
On long trips I like to ask if they have a preferred route, unless they are clearly not from the area. Sometimes they even instruct you to take the long way!

When it involves the tollway I ask as well but say that's he fastest route. Just so they know to expect toll charges.
Your a sheep.

My car, my route.

Do you buy them water, gum,condoms,mints too?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts