Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was finally prompted to update my app to the latest version.

Problem is whenever i login it displays surge spots and yellow/orange zones for the first two seconds, before displaying a surgeless, white map. It will randomly show surges again for brief intervals, then back to white. Anyone else having the same issues?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Can you imagine if Uber did what Lyft does; refuse to show you if your current ride is a surge/PT ride. Lyft definitely sucks because of that. But overall they are much better to drive for; if only the had the same demand as Uber.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Can you imagine if Uber did what Lyft does; refuse to show you if your current ride is a surge/PT ride. Lyft definitely sucks because of that. But overall they are much better to drive for; if only the had the same demand as Uber.
With lyft it tells me howuch it's prime time. So I know ANY ping I get is prime time.

·
Registered
612 Posts
With lyft it tells me howuch it's prime time. So I know ANY ping I get is prime time.
Wait what? When you get a Lyft ping it tells you how if it's a PT ride? I've never had that. The only time I can see if it's a PT ride is after I end the ride, in the rating screen.

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
The new app sucks... The bottom of the screen doesn't show if there is a surge near by to drive to. And if you drive past the address for pickup ( on purpose to make a u-turn ) the address drops off the screen

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
On mine, app shows where the surge zones are with the colors. But the red bar at the bottom only shows "Surge Pricing".
It doesn't show the "1.00 - X.XX" anymore.
So i have to point/ move the map in order to find out how high the surges on zones.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts