Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need to get my surge game up. I know doing these $5-10 trips won't work long term. I've done 25 rides so far and a lot are 5-10 range. Did a couple of surges in DC today and was very happy with the amount I received. I need some serious surge advice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Surge is the only reason and sometimes the only time I Drive, see us uber drivers need to realize that the power is in our hands ive seen a lotta people come on this foroum and call uber fuber and constantly complain but none of them has ever tried to do something about it and alllll we have to is to unite us drivers and not everyone has to participate for it work if every uber driver just not accept any trips without a surge it will quickly become surge and if its 1.2 and everyone rejects it will only go up all we uave to do is to get most of the uber drivers to unite because UBERS SYSTEM is so can be manipulated very easily and that is exactly why none of these ride sharing plat forms have a platform for drivers to meet and greet because they know what damage we can cause
IF ANYONE IS SLIGHTLY INTERESTED IN WHAT I AM SAYING I WOULD LIKE TO ORGANIZE A NATIONAL SURGE DAY AND I BELIEVE IT WILL BE POSSIBLE AND ACHEIEVEABLE PM ME SND LETS PLAN AND IRGANIZE

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
I need to get my surge game up. I know doing these $5-10 trips won't work long term. I've done 25 rides so far and a lot are 5-10 range. Did a couple of surges in DC today and was very happy with the amount I received. I need some serious surge advice.
surges dont happen much, but in general, you have to be in DC, or sometimes alex/arlington, and usually during rush hour(morning and evening).Then of course be in DC real late fri/sat nights

IF ANYONE IS SLIGHTLY INTERESTED IN WHAT I AM SAYING I WOULD LIKE TO ORGANIZE A NATIONAL SURGE DAY AND I BELIEVE IT WILL BE POSSIBLE AND ACHEIEVEABLE PM ME SND LETS PLAN AND IRGANIZE
I'm wit it

I only drive surge now... I love the results! Got to wait on em sometimes but it's worth the wait
Congrats, to make good decent money with min amount of work and wear n tear on your car, SURGES are where its at!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Got a surge 2.0 this morning in Alexandria, carting some rich kids to their private high school in DC. TOOK 45 minutes to get there and 12 miles! $$$$$$$$$ was a nice payday all before 8:39am.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts