Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
upload_2015-9-19_11-56-5.png

upload_2015-9-19_11-56-51.png

I get curious when I see surges. But 2 screenshots one last night (7:51pm) and and earlier today (9:22 am).
I did not see any surge areas all the way from Woodlands to Galveston.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Last night when I zoomed in almost to where you can see the side streets Galveston all sudden appeared. I mentioned this in lightning bolt thread.

·
Registered
357 Posts
This apparently is the new and improved app functionality with the latest update. You have to zoom in to see it. You may be able to see it using the surge icon on top right side of the map, but I haven't tried it yet.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I get that same red bar when no surges are on the map, but it's usually followed by a 1.2 surge lasting for one minute.

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
Last night when I zoomed in almost to where you can see the side streets Galveston all sudden appeared. I mentioned this in lightning bolt thread.
I clicked on the bolt and saw the below pic. But I went all over the map including outlying areas
Screenshot_2015-09-19-16-25-54.png
and then did it with the pax app. Saw no surge anywhere (yes zoomed in).

·
Registered
695 Posts
I signed off this morning at 4:00 am. Got a message, "Are you sure your want to log off! It is Surging 2x. Hit Keep Driving and scanned the map. Didn't see anything.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I clicked on the bolt and saw the below pic. But I went all over the map including outlying areas View attachment 13646 and then did it with the pax app. Saw no surge anywhere (yes zoomed in).
Last night, Saturday, I saw the same thing several times throughout the night. That begs the question in my mind, are they offering surges to some drivers and not others?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts