Uber Drivers Forum banner

Surge at SAN?!

892 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Rendog11
Saw a weird surge zone in the driver app so opened pax app to terminals.

Guess Uber realized that spamming push notifications and texts won't make us slay the SAN Monster?
Ecoregion World Map Font Line

Product Font Screenshot Parallel Technology
See less See more
Reactions: 2
1 - 3 of 15 Posts
Heard a funny story from a couple who landed at SAN right before the Uber blackout on Thursday. Apparently, the driver who got them couldn't start the trip or access the App. afterwards, and negotiated a cash deal to take them to their destination.
They were wondering if they got charged too much :)
They paid $ 45.00 from SAN to Coronado and the argument used by the driver was that Airport was surging @ 2x hahaha... they kept saying that they were pretty sure they were taken advantage of.
Pax would've requested a poo poo ride for $10 & taken advantage of a desperate/ignorant driver. Either way, one party is going to get taken advantage of. Pax got the sh*t end of the deal this go round.
Reactions: 2
Stand for something or fall for everything ,with out drivers uber aint sh*t surge baby surge money is my drive . No surge at air port no drive .
Amen!
Reactions: 3
Yesterday, uber spammed me with 128 texts to go to SAN ..... I went to SAN and I Picked a Lyft pax with 75% PT.....
:D:D:D Lol! Nice!
Reactions: 3
1 - 3 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.