Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you Just have to love those repositioning “surges”. Dear boober, when I’m just right on the edge of a surge multiple times a day your game becomes obvious. Step it up you clowns. Make those engineers earn their six figure salaries

·
Premium Member
5,416 Posts
When the only car in an area gets a run and there are no Select or XL cars nearby, the system will initiate a 1.2x-1.3x surge. It is just to get a car into the area... there is no actual demand... the run already came out. Watch Issaquah and how the system baits drivers to come down I90.

·
Banned
1,564 Posts
Ghost surge. I see it hovering over Laurelhurst, and that odd bar in Normandy park often as well. On Tuesday I picked up a 1.2 XL from Pine lake to the Mariners game. He only wanted an X ride but all he was offered was a Black 20 minutes away ( probably Dex up at Klahanie) and My XL about 5 minutes away on a AP drop off. He told me he had been looking for 30 minutes, and I think he built that invisible surge himself. In this situation I am sure that some ghost surge remained after we set forth.

·
Premium Member
8,473 Posts
some of those houses have fancy parties and shit but its never reliable enough to be worth heading there
One time I had a 3.2x surge from lake Sammamish pkway. I drove there including down their driveway and they canceled as soon as I got to their door. I could see the a hole look out the window to see if I was there as they canceled. The ride was to Seattle. I did get a $3.75. Grumble grumble

·
Banned
6,758 Posts
One time I had a 3.2x surge from lake Sammamish pkway. I drove there including down their driveway and they canceled as soon as I got to their door. I could see the a hole look out the window to see if I was there as they canceled. The ride was to Seattle. I did get a $3.75. Grumble grumble
$3.75?!?! should have started the ride and drove to Vancover

1 - 14 of 14 Posts