Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,801 Posts
It's changing and peeps are adapting.
I did a regular catering lunch service for at a tech company.

It used to be a self serve buffet as are most.
The job is set up tables and food replenish as needed then clean and pack up.

Big changes

We were serving the food cafeteria style to keep it clean
tomorrow they are being asked to work remotely so they cancelled Tuesdays.

I just picked up Tues-Fri full shifts at USF Cafeteria
Their website has law classes going online.

definitely increased awareness in the restaurant/hospitality industry on HACCP.

It sucks seeing so many events canceled Coachella just threw in the towel

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
It's changing and peeps are adapting.
I did a regular catering lunch service for at a tech company.

It used to be a self serve buffet as are most.
The job is set up tables and food replenish as needed then clean and pack up.

Big changes

We were serving the food cafeteria style to keep it clean
tomorrow they are being asked to work remotely so they cancelled Tuesdays.

I just picked up Tues-Fri full shifts at USF Cafeteria
Their website has law classes going online.

definitely increased awareness in the restaurant/hospitality industry on HACCP.

It sucks seeing so many events canceled Coachella just threw in the towel
Coachella being cancelled is a good thing for us ants and for humanity in general.

·
Banned
859 Posts
@SanFranant you seem a little sensitive

I'd have no problems saying anything to your face that I'm willing to say in forums.

I have zero interest in doing Lyft Express Drive, I've done it a couple times and would never do it again unless absolutely necessary. What is it that I'm asking for "help" with? I asked what happened on the forums and you didn't answer so that's why I sent the pm.

As I explained in the PM I was just curious how Lyft can even compete. The express drive locations in Sacramento for example were lined up with a waiting list every day... ALL those people can't be deactivated from Uber

·
Banned
859 Posts
What's why?

Ok say you have 2 options available. For more or less the same work, company 1 pays say $30/hr, company 2 pays $20/hr. Which do you choose?

"Desperate" applies to people who have no choice but working for company 2.

Just because you're desperate doesn't mean you take the worse option when both options are available

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Given the amount of time you guys have on your hands, why don’t you form a wechat group with other drivers.

You then can search LinkedIn and find all the San Francisco Lyft Employee’s. Then run cheap background checks (sound familiar) to find out where they actually live. Bring your favorite crowbars and baseball bats.

Be to sure take a nice long piss in where they live for me. I will comp you a case Corona if you need the extra fluid 😂.

·
Banned
1,432 Posts
If you are thinking abut flex drive taking a Uber to the Golden Gate Bridge might be better option
Not trying to be the "woke" *******, but the number of suicide inferences on these threads is unnecessary. I get that people "don't really mean it" but it's just not something that needs to be written or said. Lots of people that drive are not exactly mentally stable as you can see by some posts on here.

It would be really cool if people started thinking of something more clever than inferring someone take their life rather than earn a living. We can do better than those kinds of "jokes", can't we?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.