Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
sometimes the only activity you see out there are OTHER uber/Lyft drivers......

Think we reached saturation point yet?
Ying and Yang. Business comes and goes. Drivers come and go. Those that need this for a job will wash out and business will come back for those who are doing it part time and don't need this for their main income. I've seen this cycle many times.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Ying and Yang. Business comes and goes. Drivers come and go. Those that need this for a job will wash out and business will come back for those who are doing it part time and don't need this for their main income. I've seen this cycle many times.
I'd guess this.

I'm back for a time. Left a commercial truck driving job for a potentially upward business/desk opportunity. The guy who made the offer and hired me was an ******* to work for, the job was way beyond stressful at the compensation level. Walked away.

I hate people right now.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'd guess this.

I'm back for a time. Left a commercial truck driving job for a potentially upward business/desk opportunity. The guy who made the offer and hired me was an ******* to work for, the job was way beyond stressful at the compensation level. Walked away.

I hate people right now.
Been there done that. I am glad that I can pick and choose jobs right now. For my kind of talent there are not a lot of folks around who can do it so I get to pick the conditions and pay or I walk. It took me decades to get to this point but I do remember when I just had to endure the BS to keep a roof over my head.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.