Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Folks - I am in Scarborough and everywhere I go - the passengers app looks like these photos below. Essentially, you are surrounded by newbies everywhere you go. They are either like synchronized swimmers in perfect formation - or like a swarm of bees. All satisfied with less than $10 per hour.

Screenshot_2017-09-10-20-14-56-1.png
Screenshot_2017-09-10-20-37-30-1.png

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Folks - I am in Scarborough and everywhere I go - the passengers app looks like these photos below. Essentially, you are surrounded by newbies everywhere you go. They are either like synchronized swimmers in perfect formation - or like a swarm of bees. All satisfied with less than $10 per hour.

View attachment 156911 View attachment 156912
7000 drivers in Toronto at any given hour.

·
Premium Member
17,542 Posts
Sweet photoshop dude!
It's not, Scarborough Town Center always have cars lined up. It's funny, I think everyone is sold on "just wait at the malls, lot's of people, and they need to get home" .... meanwhile, don't they take into consideration the fact that malls have huge parking lots, and public transit available?

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
It's not, Scarborough Town Center always have cars lined up. It's funny, I think everyone is sold on "just wait at the malls, lot's of people, and they need to get home" .... meanwhile, don't they take into consideration the fact that malls have huge parking lots, and public transit available?
No sorry when I typed it, the pic at first glance looked like just one picture that's why I said it. But yeah what is the point of everyone camping at STC at 6-7 am?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts