Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just looking honestly here for what you guys think

Had a pretty good 40 trip quest this weekend but been pretty busy and only have 17 knocked out

Doing other work and mother’s day stuff til prob 9-930ish tonight

Do I have any chance of doing 23 trips tonight working til 4am if I try mainly pool? Worth a shot?

·
Registered
308 Posts

Had a pretty good 40 trip quest this weekend but been pretty busy and only have 17 knocked out

Doing other work and mother's day stuff til prob 9-930ish tonight

Do I have any chance of doing 23 trips tonight working til 4am if I try mainly pool? Worth a shot?
You won't make I unless you star like now. I've got 9 hours driving time left and need 19. I'm concerned I won't make it. Will prob be begging rohit at 4 05 am asking them to credit me the bonus because I'm a few short

·
Premium Member
6,424 Posts
No way of making that. You would have to pool like crazy and stick to Chinatown or other similar areas

·
Registered
655 Posts

Average 2 - 2.2 quests per hour(includes Pools/Express pools). 2.5 Quest per hour is impossible. You need to drive 20+- hours to complete 40 Quests. DO NOT do free Quest for UBER,

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
10 to go on 65 and it’s dry but imma bout to head to Bethesda area...cheapass au students gonna need a ride or something.

·
13,046 Posts
Why do you guys feel compelled to complete these quests?
It's just a way to make sure there is no surge and that all rides are taken.
You guys know this right?

You are better off picking / choosing where to be to give longer rides.

·
Premium Member
6,424 Posts
Why do you guys feel compelled to complete these quests?
It's just a way to make sure there is no surge and that all rides are taken.
You guys know this right?

You are better off picking / choosing where to be to give longer rides.
Easy way to shaft Uber out of the money rightfully owed to us from upfront pricing, if done right, you can clock some good cash with the help of the incentives.

Plus, at the end of the day, it doesn't surge like crazy. Few days of the year where it will surge all day. With so many drivers, one protest won't help.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts

Not a chance! Even if you got all pools. No late night matches. Did 32 today and got timed out. I have 6 for quest starting @ midnight. No guarantees late night.

·
Premium Member
26,816 Posts
Finishing up quest on sunday night is worst.
This seems to be the general consensus. It would not surprise me that you have the procrastinators, those who had their best laid plans go south and the ants all out there. This makes it difficult for all.

The thing to do is run the pools and go to the places that no one wants to work.

I have made a Quest on Sunday running as many as fifteen trips, but, I started at ten, or so, in the morning and had gone to Mass the night before, so I did not have to worry about hotfooting it to the Shrine to make the last Mass of the day at 1630. What is funny is that I have finished the fifteen trips after five to six hours WITHOUT running U-Pools. I knocked out a bunch of them at Georgia Avenue Wally World and, a few hours later, at Crystal City Harris Teeter. The short ones are Your Friend when you are trying to hit a Quest.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
You can knock out the trips in DC Sunday night, can’t do it in the burbs.

I was finishing up a lyft promo last Sunday night, needed 6 more trips.

I got 1 quick trip in my area (Hyattsville) around 11:30pm and that was it. Dead silence til I moved into the city around 12:30am.

I crossed the border into NE DC and immediately got a ping by Catholic U that took me to L St NW downtown.

After that it was nonstop until 2am when I finished up back in NE DC not too far from home.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts