Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 2/22 I completed 10 trips. Yet only 4 of them show up in Life time trips. So I made a note of it.

So yesterday 3/13, I completed 6 trips, yet 12 are added to the Life time count. SMH....

So just how many of those 6 were rated ? and what was the rating ? Lord only knows.

Plus I did there survey in the app and forgot about,... that I wanted to complain about the new riders app does not require a rating anymore.
Although 4.79 is not bad for the 500. It would be higher if this were not the case. Especially when one completes 33 trips in a week, 8 rated, six 5*, one 4*, and one 1*, leaving at 4.38 for the week.

·
Registered
637 Posts
On 2/22 I completed 10 trips. Yet only 4 of them show up in Life time trips. So I made a note of it.

So yesterday 3/13, I completed 6 trips, yet 12 are added to the Life time count. SMH....

So just how many of those 6 were rated ? and what was the rating ? Lord only knows.

Plus I did there survey in the app and forgot about,... that I wanted to complain about the new riders app does not require a rating anymore.
Although 4.79 is not bad for the 500. It would be higher if this were not the case. Especially when one completes 33 trips in a week, 8 rated, six 5*, one 4*, and one 1*, leaving at 4.38 for the week.
How do you see the lifetime trips? on my app, it only shows the rated trips.

plus it doesn't matter as long as you are high enough to drive. not every pax rates.

·
Premium Member
10,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Press ratings, then press Star Rating where your 500 trip total is. scroll to bottom.

And it's really to keep them honest.

Like for last week there showing 4.80 10 rated, 8 5*ed. To my 4.82 11 rated, 9 5*ed.

And then this isn't the first time some trips disappear, then get added back in a few weeks later. And the problem with that is, you don't know if or how many 5*'s disappeared, and only if that would happen to 1*'s. and it could actually be trips that were not rated which wouldn't matter. Maybe it's all by design for people like me who keep track of there $h!T. Who knows!

How is one to make a case if needed when they keep dicking with the ratings. But like you said as long as your not close to deact then it dosen't matter. I've figured at this point it may take a dozen or more 1*'s within that 500 to get deaxed. Baring something else pending investigation.

Reactions: RogerJS
1 - 3 of 3 Posts