Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,270 Posts
Yeah, that was lame reporting alright. But what do you expect from a news agency who thinks sex with a prostitute 10 years ago is a more important story then the release of American captives and potential end of a longstanding Korean War conflict.

·
Premium Member
12,419 Posts
Yeah, that was lame reporting alright. But what do you expect from a news agency who thinks sex with a prostitute 10 years ago is a more important story then the release of American captives and potential end of a longstanding Korean War conflict.
She is not a prostitute ... she is an 'actress'.
And will probably run to replace the Mayor of Chicago.

·
Premium Member
3,326 Posts
I got $70.00 in tips from Uber rides this week.

Nothing from Lyft. Lyft has a bunch of discount seeking loyalists these days. BUMS! Not worth turning the app on at all now.

When paxes ask me if I drive for Lyft, I pretty much well say I have the company on backup, but rather deliver food for Uber, so I just keep the lyft app turned off.

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
I got $70.00 in tips from Uber rides this week.

Nothing from Lyft. Lyft has a bunch of discount seeking loyalists these days. BUMS! Not worth turning the app on at all now.

When paxes ask me if I drive for Lyft, I pretty much well say I have the company on backup, but rather deliver food for Uber, so I just keep the lyft app turned off.
to get paid, you simply do your job

to get tips you find a way to make conversation and maybe even kiss a little ass, so to speak

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Just as with Bill Clinton, it's never been about the sex. It about the lies the Grifter in Chief says daily. All Trumpov had to do was tell the truth. Is that too much to ask of the turd?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts