Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
47 Posts
I have been disgusted with this study ever since it was announced. You take the date uber showed up in an area and DUI went down, so uber was the reason why.

There were no other ride share companies that showed up during this time period?
Were the numbers already trending downward for the years before Uber showed up?
Did all locations selling alcohol start carrying only Miller light forcing everybody to stop drinking?

Who cares, numbers are down its because of Uber end of story.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
How many more deaths would there have been if rideshare drivers had not driven many tipsey people home?

U is credited b/c it partnered w/MADD.

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
both .. I been going to car auctions and i dont see that many vehicles for sale.
Thanks, vehicle impounds have been going down since around 2008. Mostly because cars were no longer automatically impounded for no drivers license.

With the thousands and thousands of AB 60 licenses issued this year, expect to see even less vehicles at car auctions.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
TwoFiddyMile said:
UnterPriced Uber is a cheapies dream.
Some X drivers are in it to take a tipsey person home so s/he is not involved in an accident. Those drivers are not in it for the money.

We cannot save everyone from themselves. We can only deal with one to four ppl at a time. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts