Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I dropped off at Scores. It was the most sleazy transaction I have ever performed. A that is, getting the delivery fee for the "gentlemen" I dropped off.

I got a receipt from the cashier than had to go around back to get the money. This is the same entrance as the workers.

There was a guy with a wad of money. That doled out the fee. I had to give my name and phone number. Next time it will be Marty McFly. 312-555-1234

I gave a "name" of mine, but gave one of my real numbers. Everything happened so fast. Wished I would have given a fake super fake name.

Anyone else receive payola dropping off at other clubs? And what was ur payout?

I got $10 a head.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Admiral pays $15 each
There was a guy there that couldny get in to that particular club because he wasn't 21. So he was going to Admiral. I should have told him to request , hoping I could be the one to take him. It would have been a nice ride from there.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Is this a referral fee from the clubs you get for bringing people there?
Yes. But as a female, I've never gotten one of these. Tell you the truth, it wouldn't bother me. Money is money, just remember to keep the spray can of Lysol in the car.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I got $40 at scores. Picked up 4 guys from Westin in rosemont and when I dropped them off, the valet guy asked me if I knew the procedure. I thought he was talking about me dropping them off in front was wrong, but went ahead and explained. $40 cash from club, plus $10 tip from passenger and a $12 fare. And while getting cash from dude at club, a topless girl walking around. Best night ever. CHACHING

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How do you go about it? After dropping them off do you go inside and say hey I just dropped off 3 guys here show me the money? I have never thought of this before.
Tell them you just dropped off x number of gentlemen on uber/lyft. The cashier will give you a receipt and tell you where you need to go to get paid.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm a big fan of the payouts, but I never understood why we got them. It's not like we're promoters for the club and we made them decide to go there. They were already going there anyway, we just happen to be the drivers. Oh well, I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut, collect my money, and use the destination filter and set it to the admiral

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In
I'm a big fan of the payouts, but I never understood why we got them. It's not like we're promoters for the club and we made them decide to go there. They were already going there anyway, we just happen to be the drivers. Oh well, I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut, collect my money, and use the destination filter and set it to the admiral
Most times yes. But I had a rider that was asking if there were strip clubs near by. I could have easy persuaded him to go to a specific strip club instead of taking him bk to his hotel.

·
Registered
679 Posts
In

Most times yes. But I had a rider that was asking if there were strip clubs near by. I could have easy persuaded him to go to a specific strip club instead of taking him bk to his hotel.
Yes same with me the mexican guys asked me what club was close ...I told them and they changed the destination in the app and off we go ...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts