Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
3,693 Posts
You hourly guys have to do like afrojoe824 . He figured out that Uber would give him sweet runs before the hourly started, and that's how he got his gold medal back.;)
Idk why how people still don't know that the hourly is not a ploy by uber to get you signed on. It's been proven the past few weeks that the hourly people don't get pings when the hourly time frame is on. It's been discussed in this forum. how do people still don't know and learn this KekeLo ? I'm flabbergasted.

Only way to make some actual money with uber is to be in the precious metal program. And in order to get in the precious metal program, you need to suck it up doing regular fare rides. Such as what I did. Sucked it up and lost money and did enough rides for silver. From Silver I made up my money and got up to Gold. now I'm content with GOLD but working my way back up to Platinum - which I should hit this week

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Idk why how people still don't know that the hourly is not a ploy by uber to get you signed on. It's been proven the past few weeks that the hourly people don't get pings when the hourly time frame is on. It's been discussed in this forum. how do people still don't know and learn this KekeLo ? I'm flabbergasted.

Only way to make some actual money with uber is to be in the precious metal program. And in order to get in the precious metal program, you need to suck it up doing regular fare rides. Such as what I did. Sucked it up and lost money and did enough rides for silver. From Silver I made up my money and got up to Gold. now I'm content with GOLD but working my way back up to Platinum - which I should hit this week
i wanna be just like afrojoe824

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok I have a question on that! I just got uber silver boost, do you still get the 30 an hour guarantee too? Or just the silver incentative? An how many rides do you have to do to get each level?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts