Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
554 Posts
im usually 100% with ya,.,.

but how much money are you gonna lose by not working.. when this is clearly a admin error with a new payment system ?

·
Banned
554 Posts
its 11am yo should be at or around 100-150 ish for the day
gonna give up the rest of the day as a protest ? cause you aint getting that money back when the payments systems are back up /.

your hurting yourself .

thats my opinion with the little info we have so far

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im usually 100% with ya,.,.

but how much money are you gonna lose by not working.. when this is clearly a admin error with a new payment system ?
My losses will be far less than Ubers. I see Lyft getting a good ridership boost this weekend if someone doesn't pull their heads out of their arse real quick. I am awaiting on a call back from CBS news for a phone interview...

·
Registered
501 Posts
My losses will be far less than Ubers. I see Lyft getting a good ridership boost this weekend if someone doesn't pull their heads out of their arse real quick. I am awaiting on a call back from CBS news for a phone interview...
OW, I support you making a big deal about this. Admin error or not, Uber can't just expect us to eat the loss and risk over drafting our accounts while also working one of the busiest weekends of the year, and then having us hold off even more because Monday is Columbus Day and banks are closed.

There is a point where too far is too far, and Uber will cross the line on this one with a lot of people if they don't pay up.

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
OW, I support you making a big deal about this. Admin error or not, Uber can't just expect us to eat the loss and risk over drafting our accounts while also working one of the busiest weekends of the year, and then having us hold off even more because Monday is Columbus Day and banks are closed.

There is a point where too far is too far, and Uber will cross the line on this one with a lot of people if they don't pay up.
but we get free pizza sunday morning at 3am :)

·
Banned
554 Posts
Situation is fluid as of now. I am driving

I can give a big company one "shit happens "

Cause if I stop driving I also stop earning

How they handle this determines if I move to the dark side or not.

So far out if everything this is the first "truly bad" thing they have done while I've been a driver.

The no tip Bullshit that doesn't count we all knew that coming in

Not getting is a bigger

How they handle it determines what I do next

Shit I worked at att before and they messed up payday once.

Shit happens

But with att we knew right away there was an issue and we were.kept informed

·
Registered
656 Posts
question how much would UBER earn in interest for holding all of the Texas drivers pay for 5 day?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Lets say that the average drive makes $400 a week times 10,000 drivers for all of Texas that's 4 million dollars

What's the 5 day interest on that?

I could be wrong on my numbers, all I know is the drivers I know all make more than that.

not sure how many drivers drive every week for all of Texas.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts