Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
13,449 Posts
I tell people I'm an Uber driver. Sure it's not a high point in my life. But I like to get ahead of the story and control the narrative on my terms. And honestly, I'm always surprised at how many people among from my friends who tell me they have done it or are considering it. Ubering sucks but no bags are necessary.

Of course I wouldn't go into Camelots after the Dr. beside me put a stack in the garter and introduce myself as an Uber driver and hope for special treatment outside of the club. Hell I'm not sure if Baltimore block stripper carries more status.

· Premium Member
1,763 Posts
The biggest problem I'd have with this isn't being labeled gay.

View attachment 239004

It's that I'd be associated with Uber.
WTF is IA+ these unicorns just keep adding more letter its sickening like we get it we don't need to live in a world of make believe just because you do if you got a pecker your a guy got a clam ur a gal case closed!

Rideshare drivers need to have our own march down Penn Avenue.

With bags on our heads, of course.
Human Crowd Event T-shirt Team

Who will step up and lead the march??

· Premium Member
1,763 Posts
'The LGBTQAI+ community is a society of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, asexual, aromantic, agender, and intersex individuals, with a "+" for those who are in the process of self discovery, or have more complex identities."

Good God.
Like I don't have no problem with what you choose to do with yourself you want to be a 6ft tall dog, dude that wears dresses, be married to a real doll whatever just don't expect the world to suspended reality just because you want to..I mean hell I can pretend to be a millionaire doesnt mean everyone else has to play along with me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.