Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people are so obsessed with their ratings! I would say stop worry about it.

Today, i met a Uber driver who's rating is 4.2 and he has been driving about 6 months. He told me, he doesn't care about rating. And also today one of my PAX told me, she saw a driver with 3.9 rating, and he still driving...

So don't worry about your rating.. just Uber On..

·
Registered
518 Posts
I don't give an eff about ratings, but 4.2 would be the lower boundary for me to start worrying if I was doing something wrong (BO?, dead cat under the back seat?). TWISI, a trained monkey should be able to keep up a 4.25+ rating.
Even an untrained monkey.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Only care i have is paystatement rating & acceptance rates are on my mind, but i figure uber aint gonna can a guy who is bringing in a high volume of funds per week.Lets get something straight cash rules.The higher my paystatement thelower my rating.My rating this week was shamefull but my paystatement was my shameless

·
Registered
401 Posts
But if you are really concerned i have posted a link here on how to be a great service provider although it is not related to the driving a yellow cab does make appearances and it is still customer service.Young man taking pride in his work

1 - 7 of 7 Posts