Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,359 Posts
Pax are telling me, "I met this Uber driver who said he makes $2k a week on UberX, if that's true, I'm thinking of sign up."

I don't know if he was kidding or not, but whoever is boasting their earnings to pax, just know you're doing exactly what Uber's marketing team wants you to do. That $500 refer all bonus seems awful enticing when you have someone eager to try Ubering. All you're doing is creating more competion for yourself.
Thought this was obvious. I'd rather pax think I'm broke, driving for base rates and still get tips and surges as opposed to them thinking I'm generating above national average income...

· Registered
2,359 Posts
Oh I had a pax recently who met Mr. $2000 a week. Except he's apparently working in the IE. :/

$0.95 a mile, infrequent surges and he's pulling in 2k a week. Cough b*llsh*t cough
Not improbable. Most drivers commute from the ie or Valencia daily. If you look at the pax in th morning you literally a flock of cars dead miling to Hollywood

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.