Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,347 Posts
My first hour delivering chickens and waffles I drove 9 miles made $52 however I can provide proof that it's profitable but I would have to post a picture of my credit card statement with the total gas purchases the check up my car had and all the other little expensive and I can't do that I've made 4800 + and my expenses for almost six weeks is 1937 that is a profit of about 2900 I didn't break break out the cat caliper to measure the tread wear on my tires. No scratches or damages to the vehicle exterior or interior so far if I deduct the gas that I bought from the chicken and waffle money then my overall profit increases don't like my math too bad

· Registered
1,347 Posts
On the bottom line my bank account went down about $600 and my credit card debt went down from Owing 12000 + to 8000 + this is the only way I'm judging this venture right now got to go chicken and waffles need a ride

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.