Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read about an uber driver who was jailed in Los Angeles and later released all bcuz of a phone he returned to a rider and the situation got ugly bcuz the rider didn't want to pay what was promised $40

·
Registered
692 Posts
The last thing I say to a pax as they are exiting is 'Make sure you have your keys and phone because I do not return them' and then I chuckle. They get the message, however.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Never answer calls or texts from passengers after the ride is done. Problem solved.
Yeah and when you don't they will report to Uber that you had and I quote "Inappropriate Behavior" on a trip with split fares and give you 1 star lowering your rating with multiple 1 star ratings.

Spoken from experience!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Never answer calls or texts from passengers after the ride is done. Problem solved.
I also never answer texts or calls AFTER the ride has completed. One time I did try to reply to a text that came in and got a canned text back from Uber stating that it had been too long and I could not connect with the passenger anymore or something like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts