Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed this today. I don't drive that much but maybe you platinum folks can tell me when they implemented this.

Quite frankly I'm surprised at this feature since forcing us to take matched rides was how Uber was making more money. Now it seems you can opt out of picking up anyone else after the first pickup

·
Premium Member
2,190 Posts
Monday is when it appeared on my phone. I was able to use it on UberX request too.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have not seen this. The 1 pool I didn't decline today ended up stringing 5 passengers and took an hour. I also do not see a 2 minute timer like others have stated.

My app is up to date. Are you guys beta users?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I have not seen this. The 1 pool I didn't decline today ended up stringing 5 passengers and took an hour. I also do not see a 2 minute timer like others have stated.

My app is up to date. Are you guys beta users?
Same exact story. Except. The first 10 rides I got I declined. All poops. Then I accept and shit hit the roof. Lady was doing a job interview in my car. We all had to be quiet.

·
Registered
326 Posts
have they sent you any emails about your cancel rate?
I thought the threshold was 10%
That info is incorrect,I monitored it yesterday and saw that it continued to go up....my thought is they have incorporated the missed pool trips and the no shows cancellations.....so it looks like they are trying to potentially justify any and all deactivations,on data they only have access to.

·
Registered
326 Posts
That info is incorrect,I monitored it yesterday and saw that it continued to go up....my thought is they have incorporated the missed pool trips and the no shows cancellations.....so it looks like they are trying to potentially justify any and all deactivations,on data they only have access to.
Oh yeah no emails yet about cancelations....but at this point all have been done by uber requirements and I don't accept pool under any circumstances.

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh yeah no emails yet about cancelations....but at this point all have been done by uber requirements and I don't accept pool under any circumstances.
No pool..... you on the medal program though right? you hourly or boost? and what level may I ask

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have acceptance rate and cancelation rate as well. Total rides disappeared though (which I'd rather see than either of these).

There should only be 2 versions. An android version and an ios version (unless people didn't update). However, there is an option to test Betas of the app. You can turn that on buried in the app options in help menus.

·
Registered
364 Posts
this option actually takes you offline while on a ride i think, atleast thats what it said when i hit it tonight. "Offline" not sure if you're actually still "online" to count towards hourly

1 - 20 of 21 Posts