Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a passenger today was going to st pancras, drank water than asked me if i have gums i replied No and he again asked if i have candies or choclates and i was like sir this is a ph car not a super market , he said ur mates always give and i said no those who give they nt my mates they are just greedy ****** drivers , they might give u bl.. Job if asked . I dont bloody care about f.. Rating . 15£ fare and they need water candies and gumz . F u

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These morons gets in every car minicab or taxi and they need to be treated properly

·
Registered
615 Posts
For the last two years with uber, I never offered anything to punters and my rating remains the same all over the year.

All they need is a safe and smooth journey nothing else basically.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the last two years with uber, I never offered anything to punters and my rating remains the same all over the year.

All they need is a safe and smooth journey nothing else basically.
Good thats how it should be . But there are many drivers who give sweets and other shit therefore riders do ask drivers sometime ...

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Why would u give them water in the first place u might as well give them gums as it's cheaper. I was only asked for water once and said no while my boot is full of costco water they could even hear the noise from the back of the car u not having mate u dont deserve it

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why would u give them water in the first place u might as well give them gums as it's cheaper. I was only asked for water once and said no while my boot is full of costco water they could even hear the noise from the back of the car u not having mate u dont deserve it
Dont tell me what i deserve or not . Every next exec driver does give water and because of that i also do give , cant argue with every next passenger. Lets us be together and stop giving water and i assure u i wud be the first person to stop giving water . But u must understand that 80% exec driver do give water so its very obvious that rider expect water and nw some started giving sweets too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i've had a couple passengers take my own personal gum from my pack that was in the little shelf in the dashboard.

I've now moved it into the armrest compartment so it's hidden.

bloody hell.

Lol that was funny , how greedy were they . If i were u i must have said that these r not for sale lol but i understand sometime we just let it go as we dnt want to increase our blood pressure lol i hide under my staring there is a small box

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
I meant the bloody paxs u don't deserve water as for chewing gum I would give them especially when they sitting directly behind me their mouth stinks

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Seriously reading this so flippin pleased I never had the pleasure of a passenger sitting next to me or breathing down my neck....awful would have been fine years ago ..people today havent a clue about decency and manners

·
Banned
661 Posts
Seriously reading this so flippin pleased I never had the pleasure of a passenger sitting next to me or breathing down my neck....awful would have been fine years ago ..people today havent a clue about decency and manners
i did see a car with a clear plastic partition between the front and back seats the other day. I think it was a VW Sharan or something similar.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just had a passenger today was going to st pancras, drank water than asked me if i have gums i replied No and he again asked if i have candies or choclates and i was like sir this is a ph car not a super market , he said ur mates always give and i said no those who give they nt my mates they are just greedy ****** drivers , they might give u bl.. Job if asked . I dont bloody care about f.. Rating . 15£ fare and they need water candies and gumz . F u
Until uber gives us more of our money that there stealing and raise rates I will not even give the rider my garbage , most riders are cheap and they have the nerve to ask drivers how to u like driver for uber lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts