Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make sure your are loading up on multivitamin, vitamin c, airborne... chicken broth, warm tea...

This virus does not like heat. I am sweating when in my car.

Hands and skin dry from washing them all the time.

Wear gloves if you can.

I have been... using the cleaning spray on my hands if i can't find wipes or hand sanitizer.

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
plocp is making people scared..screw that. i am not worried. we can get this in shoprite...bon jovi has it now. net worth 300 mil...it has no race restrictions..color or creed.
whats more dangerous..fighting in the desert USA ARMY..OR THIS..
I CHOOSE THIS

·
Registered
466 Posts
I gargle with warm salt water bc I heard it stops viruses from getting into your system, which is prob bogus. Also, add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water and some honey and drink 3 times a day.

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
plocp is making people scared..screw that. i am not worried. we can get this in shoprite...bon jovi has it now. net worth 300 mil...it has no race restrictions..color or creed.
whats more dangerous..fighting in the desert USA ARMY..OR THIS..
I CHOOSE THIS
I don't want either...

But, i do agree there are no boundaries

I gargle with warm salt water bc I heard it stops viruses from getting into your system, which is prob bogus. Also, add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water and some honey and drink 3 times a day.
That vinegar is also good to help digestive, weight loss/control. My family uses the braggs brand for years. Will try warm water now with it and honey.
Honey is good for
Mixing with brandy and lemon when I have a cold. A hot totty..
Salt is recommended with sore throats, after dental work... why not gargle with it daily. When my throat hurts or bleed from flossing to hard... I do use salt.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Make sure your are loading up on multivitamin, vitamin c, airborne... chicken broth, warm tea...

This virus does not like heat. I am sweating when in my car.

Hands and skin dry from washing them all the time.

Wear gloves if you can.

I have been... using the cleaning spray on my hands if i can't find wipes or hand sanitizer.

Good advice . I have lysol wipes , but my gloves ripped and my mask broke .. Who in here is driving with a mask on ?

I take 3-5 grams of powdered C , High Dose D3 With K2 and drink bone broth protein and super greens , Yes i fart alot , I lso keep Listerine with me and gargle alot.. What else can we do ? I wipe the car down with lysol, And eat garlic raw if u can stand the taste

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Good advice . I have lysol wipes , but my gloves ripped and my mask broke .. Who in here is driving with a mask on ?

I take 3-5 grams of powdered C , High Dose D3 With K2 and drink bone broth protein and super greens , Yes i fart alot , I lso keep Listerine with me and gargle alot.. What else can we do ? I wipe the car down with lysol, And eat garlic raw if u can stand the taste
You can make yourself a cloth mask. My mom made me some and they're wonderful. She's very good at sewing and I get asked all the time about them. But anyone can make one really, just need a piece of cloth and the stretchy straps. You can get the supplies at Walmart.

In addition to a lot of things people mentioned, I take oil of oregano everyday. Been taking it for years during the wintertime. With this Coronavirus going around, I take 4 drops daily with orange juice. I also take vitamin C and D.

I wear my mask and rubber gloves everywhere. Not driving passengers at this time but I am doing IC.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts