Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Lol... even the medicaid calls were less than usual today..

For the past 2 years I've changed my strategies a number of times..... all to keep making the money i make.

U have to be willing to change and if crap doesn't look up then jump ship
Lennie is right. You need to change strategies..for me I know what areas to work at, shifts and base calls to take. It has work and make more money..

·
Premium Member
5,795 Posts
When it slows down, use the opportunity to vacation, spend more time with the family, take care of household chores and so on.
Thats true. Just got to hope you family will take you in when you get evicted from your household. Plenty family time then but by september you can look for a new place and repeat next year. SQUAD! :cool:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
July and August are gonna be brutal for app drivers unfortunately.

The renters are really gonna suffer, working for free ain't fun.
Yep they better be working 18 hour days from now until April . July August and really September is like when they show the dry season in the African jungle with all the animals dying in the dry out lakes .

Thats true. Just got to hope you family will take you in when you get evicted from your household. Plenty family time then but by september you can look for a new place and repeat next year. SQUAD! :cool:
Hook him up with a apartment in edenwald condominium.

·
Premium Member
5,795 Posts
Yep they better be working 18 hour days from now until April . July August and really September is like when they show the dry season in the African jungle with all the animals dying in the dry out lakes .

Hook him up with a apartment in edenwald condominium.
Nahh bro, That development is too exclusive for any of these blog drivers. Plus I don't need anyone stealing my Poops and Lines and shit.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts