Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've been adding a phone number to my flyers. Thought I'd share and see if anyone here is interested.
I'm unsure of where I'm going with the group; meetings, random text, general thoughts on Surge and setting minimums.
Please join, the number is managed by me and not a service. Its a Google voice number linked to my TNCmylife Gmail account.

The sooner we start to agree on price and communicate about it the better for all of us.
Handwriting Rectangle Font Writing Tints and shades

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mailing out flyers? You want OC drivers too?
LOL. U got addresses?

The flyers I had out to peeps I see on the road. Shit since almost everyone is a Uber driver I might as well do some type of junk mail mailing.

OC drivers are more than welcome to join, we can set up a meet up in the future. But most of my comments will be geared to LA drivers.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not mailing to each driver. Mailing out a handful to us Members of this site!
Once I'm done with the current batch I can send you some of the new ones. PM your address.
You're probably better off printing some copies off and handing those out. I'll post a copy if the new design when I place a new order.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Once I'm done with the current batch I can send you some of the new ones. PM your address.
You're probably better off printing some copies off and handing those out. I'll post a copy if the new design when I place a new order.
I don't mind copying some myself but send me in word what you have. I would like to add this website too.

·
Premium Member
4,190 Posts
Or maybe you can stand on a few of your favorite LA Street Corners with one of those Hand Held Billboards that says "UberDrivers.net" and "Make 'Mo Money" on the Other Side?

* As I wrote that, wasn't sure if I was serious or being sarcastic. Hmmm, might work.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
That doesn't work sometimes because these **** tards accept all the pings...so I stay online and cancel like crazy
Logging off in stead of skipping means no rides when surge hits and surge sometimes only last a few minutes...one driver logging off isn't going to do shit to the algorithm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts