Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes, there’s a need to remind people of the amenities and rules of conduct while being driven, but asking them to rate you five stars and a subtle hint about tipping is crucial.

I’ve tried several signs in the past, but many didn’t convey the right message and subtle reminders.
Some riders prefer not being asked for tips, but a few are more open if reminded in a respectful manner.
Rectangle Font Material property Bag Luggage and bags

·
2021 Bugatti Chiron
6,975 Posts
I have headrest covers that have a spot for a sign in them that I have been using for a couple of years now. I custom print my message for it. I also have a small spot on them that sells advertising. I have two restaurants that have each taken the one available spot on each headrest. I am going into my 3rd year with both restaurants. One restaurant also gave me business cards to hand out giving the dinner a 10% discount off food only. Every 20 meals associated to my card number earns me a free dinner.

Mine are similar to this with my own custom sign.

Hand Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Sometimes, there’s a need to remind people of the amenities and rules of conduct while being driven, but asking them to rate you five stars and a subtle hint about tipping is crucial.

I’ve tried several signs in the past, but many didn’t convey the right message and subtle reminders.
Some riders prefer not being asked for tips, but a few are more open if reminded in a respectful manner. View attachment 615170
It's a nice sign!
I dont know about
let me know if you need anything though
Kinda makes it sound like you are a servant
Are you gonna sell em?

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually, I bought this from an Amazon seller!
the ones i made before did not look as good as this one.

·
Premium Member
8,999 Posts
I have headrest covers that have a spot for a sign in them that I have been using for a couple of years now. I custom print my message for it. I also have a small spot on them that sells advertising. I have two restaurants that have each taken the one available spot on each headrest. I am going into my 3rd year with both restaurants. One restaurant also gave me business cards to hand out giving the dinner a 10% discount off food only. Every 20 meals associated to my card number earns me a free dinner.

Mine are similar to this with my own custom sign.

View attachment 615445
Where can I buy these type of headrests that has the transparent sleeve for advertisements?

·
2021 Bugatti Chiron
6,975 Posts
Where can I buy these type of headrests that has the transparent sleeve for advertisements?
I found mine on Amazon. Don't think that seller has relisted them. I'll look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts