Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
If you guys check your weekly summary you will notice that only a low portion of your trips are being rated by riders.
Most riders don't care anymore about rating.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Less people rate now, because it no longer prompts them to, they have to do it thru the email receipt.

However, I got a new compliment today, though I haven't driven since Saturday and my ratings have no new stars.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Less people rate now, because it no longer prompts them to, they have to do it thru the email receipt.

However, I got a new compliment today, though I haven't driven since Saturday and my ratings have no new stars.
If this is true then it sounds like Uber is migrating away from the driver rating system?

If the ratings are still so important to the driver's job security, why did Uber make this change?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
If this is true then it sounds like Uber is migrating away from the driver rating system?

If the ratings are still so important to the driver's job security, why did Uber make this change?
the better question is why didnt they tell anyone about such a big change in the process.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts

Because they are desperate!

Reactions: Happyhead

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
What's the big change? I haven't recieved any stars in a solid 5 days. My rating went down though.
When Uber gets their geeks back they'll start changing again. lol

Reactions: Happyhead

·
Registered
869 Posts

Yes I see that too

Hit this milestone just now. Where's my bonus?
View attachment 101368
Your acceptance rate is low, did you just accept passengers 4.8 or higher?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts