Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm somewhat new to this forum but have been Ubering for nearly 18 months. To date I have accumulated nearly 12,000 total "stars". I've scoured the interwebs and can't find this info anywhere so figured I'd ask here. My question is, uhm, does anyone here know how many STARS I must acquire in order to exchange them for something of actual value? Is there like a "Stubhub" or Craigslist for stars that I can trade them in for something more valuable, such as concert tickets to Styx or Cubs World Series Tickets or anything like that?

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Scenicruiser, a gentlemen always remembers "his first". "Like" that is, especially from such a distinguished forum member. Much obliged. I suppose it was too much to expect Chi1cabby would be my first, but a boy can dream...

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dillan, I already fessed up that SC was my first. Now you're just making me blush. Giggles.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you okay?
Hmmm, I'm an UberX driver working in Chicago IL for a rate of .90cts/mi. We have the highest average gasoline prices in the country, one of the highest sales tax rates, same for property taxes, insurance, polar-like brutal winters, terrible roads, and our nightmarish traffic is the stuff of legend. What do you think?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts