Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a passenger the other morning tell me that the new norm at parties is to compare Uber ratings, how they got them and then spend the night making fun of the one's with the lowest rating.

Five Stars - SNL
youtu.be/sDQaSuikPss

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I had a passenger the other morning tell me that the new norm at parties is to compare Uber ratings, how they got them and then spend the night making fun of the one's with the lowest rating.

Five Stars - SNL
youtu.be/sDQaSuikPss
Ok

·
Registered
2,373 Posts

Five Stars - SNL
youtu.be/sDQaSuikPss
That's really funny, but I worry that misbehavior and disdain for Uber drivers will increase as a result, as these clowns vie for the worst rating.

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
I have gotten really mean and a little vindictive with my ratings.
Me, too. Five stars is still my default, but any little thing that irritates me often now means a star (or two) down. Your lazy ass can't walk four blocks? Four stars. Keep me waiting? Obnoxious conversation? PDA? Down with your rating.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I am an a**hole but even I wouldn't do that lol plus if a PAX rating is supposed to help us identify cheap, problematic or risky PAX this throws bad data into the mix for the rest of us drivers.

That said, still have to tip my cap to you for that one! :D
Well, she was pretty rude to begin with, but I may have been a little cranky.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Giving low ratings to PAX who are self-absorbed or offend your sensibilities in some way kinda waters down any value we would otherwise get from the pax ratings. Since I care more about my rating than theirs, a better use of the system is to let the PAX see you give them 5 stars as they exit your vehicle. They will do the same.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
3 starred a guy because his friends were groaning due to me saying no food.

One said , that's a 3 star rating. Me , yeah that sounds about right I'll rate 3 stars. I rated 3 stars even though it wasn't account holder who said it, short ride during surge added to it.

All minimum rides automatic deduction period.

·
Premium Member
5,637 Posts
My rules are as follows:

5 star: reserved only for tippers or people who take high surge runs. (can be lowered due to behavioral problems).

4 star: the general standard for most people. People who are prompt, outside and ready to go, and behave themselves. Any sort of infraction like slamming doors, leaving a mess, making me wait more than 2 minutes etc. will bump you down.

3 or below: automatic for any line/pool passengers even with surge and for short rides. Although I will give you a break if you need a ride 7 blocks and it's dumping rain and you're using X/regular lyft.

I won't pick up anyone with less than a 4.7 unless I'm using a filter or have been stranded somewhere for a while.

·
Registered
243 Posts
3 starred a guy because his friends were groaning due to me saying no food.
Totally agree with that one and open container drinks. I don't give a **** if it really is water. It usually ends up being a 2 star because they argue about it.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Giving low ratings to PAX who are self-absorbed or offend your sensibilities in some way kinda waters down any value we would otherwise get from the pax ratings. Since I care more about my rating than theirs, a better use of the system is to let the PAX see you give them 5 stars as they exit your vehicle. They will do the same.
not true.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 38 Posts