Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the FC Dallas Vs LA Galaxy game last night. Uber actually sponsor something at the game so my interest perked up a little. This is where I hear 2 guys behind me start discussing Uber. One guy says to the other "Oh I never give 5* to drivers cause I have to PAY for the ride." His friend turns around and says "Neither do I unless the driver is a hot chick" and they both laughed. I then turned around to the 2 and explained that they were screwing with peoples livelihood and that rating matters. The reply I got was "Unless Uber supply hot chicks that bl*w you en route, no one is getting 5*." How on earth can Uber put any value in their feedback? Needless to say, I was stunned and showed my displeasure.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Was at the FC Dallas Vs LA Galaxy game last night. Uber actually sponsor something at the game so my interest perked up a little. This is where I hear 2 guys behind me start discussing Uber. One guy says to the other "Oh I never give 5* to drivers cause I have to PAY for the ride." His friend turns around and says "Neither do I unless the driver is a hot chick" and they both laughed. I then turned around to the 2 and explained that they were screwing with peoples livelihood and that rating matters. The reply I got was "Unless Uber supply hot chicks that bl*w you en route, no one is getting 5*." How on earth can Uber put any value in their feedback? Needless to say, I was stunned and showed my displeasure.
These Pax not willing to give 5 stars and we expect them to give tips. I'm afraid Uber has them conditioned to be inconsiderate cheap asses

1 - 4 of 4 Posts