Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been driving Uberx since April. People took advantage of me by having more than 4 people get in the car, taking them to fast food places, and ignoring the solo cups.

It just turns out these people have no care in the world for your car and never tip. Sorry to say that now I've become the biggest bleeping jerk if they try that. I'll cancel the ride on the spot and they would say stuff like "your loss" and I just laugh it off.

Once the five minute period hits after I arrive I cancel. If they can't be waiting for you than its not worth it.

Now on the flip side these people are a very small percentage of my rides. Most of the passengers are actually very cool and we have great conversations.

Just wanted to know if anyone else got fed up with those nonsense issues.

·
Registered
435 Posts
The whole 5 minute thing is ridiculous, and leads people to believe that "their own personal driver" will just wait outside with the black Lincoln running while they take their sweet time. It amounts to an overly generous grace period. Can you imagine if the bus waited that long? Try getting one to wait even 5 seconds. Be ready people!

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Driving people around for money really opens your eyes to human nature. It's not pretty.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I've been driving Uberx since April. People took advantage of me by having more than 4 people get in the car, taking them to fast food places, and ignoring the solo cups.

It just turns out these people have no care in the world for your car and never tip. Sorry to say that now I've become the biggest bleeping jerk if they try that. I'll cancel the ride on the spot and they would say stuff like "your loss" and I just laugh it off.

Once the five minute period hits after I arrive I cancel. If they can't be waiting for you than its not worth it.

Now on the flip side these people are a very small percentage of my rides. Most of the passengers are actually very cool and we have great conversations.

Just wanted to know if anyone else got fed up with those nonsense issues.
I'm so fed up with Uber's shit that I had them delete my accounts today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts