Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Uber itself hires anyone anyways so theres 50-50 chance you could get picked up by kidnapper. 2017 is the year of lawless chaos as higher up people can do what ever and us ants cant do shit
Sessions CLEARLY LIED to Congress and nothing is being done about it. He demanded Bill Clinton resign for a similar type of lie. How many Wells Fargo employees who committed identity fraud were prosecuted? NONE. Yet, pot is a scheduled drug so they can go harass people and extort bribes.

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Driving people for hire without the proper licensing is an expensive fine in most states. I hope you aren't that dumb
And if you get in an accident resulting in injuries your insurance won't cover them, and that person can come after you civilly, taking any assets you may have (home, savings, future income, et al.)

I'm fairly libertarian and have zero ethical qualms about two people conducting a private business transaction, but I'm a pragmatist and recognized the liability of such endeavors in the place I live.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All you need is some money and an app. Uber aint a "taxi" they "rideshare". Just change vocabulary and say im a "rideshare". Uber is illegal guys so whats the difference if i did it?

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
All you need is some money and an app. Uber aint a "taxi" they "rideshare". Just change vocabulary and say im a "rideshare". Uber is illegal guys so whats the difference if i did it?
For all of Uber's faults they actually provide commercial insurance to drivers while you have a passenger in the car.

Tell your insurance company you are driving people for money, you won't have insurance for long.

Only a fool would drive in sue-happy America without the proper insurance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts