Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Got another Stamford/Greenwich ride a few days ago and thought I'd hang around the area, try to get a ride back. Two hours later and not single 45+ ping, not only that but I don't think I received a single ping while in Stamford (although I did receive a shorty in Greenwich, which I accepted to test whether CT works like Westchester - it doesn't - the ride was a CT to CT local). Unfortunately this seems to be a pattern, since I have never received a ping while in Stamford. Literally, not once. It doesn't matter what time of day, 3x surge, 0 surge, destination filter, no destination filter - you will never get a ride in Stamford. Anyone else get this vibe?
Trips going to JFK of lga are normally between 4am -6am and trips heading to the city are between 7pm and 11pm mon - thur

Believe me that is for the best. CT suck worse than Jersey rates. Do your self a favor. Anytime you drop off there, turn off your app, get on the 95 and turn your app on when you get near mount Vernon or north Bronx. Lots of BX people work in mt Vernon.
Ct rates are better than Jersey rates. And a trip from Stamford to the city pays $56-60 but that same trip in Westchester pays $30

1 - 1 of 1 Posts