Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
I am guessing it is going to be like a Prison yard like I see on tv shows, Latinos in one section, Haitians in another, perhaps the Aryan brotherhood in another with a bunch of guys playing basketball, lifting weights, and looking at their cell phones at the same time.

I also think that will be the nastiest bathroom in South Florida in about 3 days.

I might have to change my avatar pic If more positive changes keep coming. Lol
you have 165 days of change left to shop

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
Now d0n knows where to install the jammer. LOL
I think I may have a new side hustle, gonna buy some fighting chickens and set up shop in the MIA staging lot and take bets. Make 10% of the vig.

Use the dead chickens for a fried chicken stand, but since uber drivers don't have money, we will cook fried bats, the chicken of the caves

·
Premium Member
11,623 Posts
Same lot and very crowded. Looks like fender bender and door ding hell.

MDAD folks walking thru the lot with ticket books in there hands. I think they are looking for cars without trade dress. Nice warm welcome! Nice touch.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I think I may have a new side hustle, gonna buy some fighting chickens and set up shop in the MIA staging lot and take bets. Make 10% of the vig.

Use the dead chickens for a fried chicken stand, but since uber drivers don't have money, we will cook fried bats, the chicken of the caves
Can I bringz my own fighting pollo?
It's name is vulture

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
What is the typical wait time at MIA for XL? Like 1-2 hours?

Do you have to speak Spanish as this skinny ****** doesn't

·
Registered
909 Posts
The Regulatory Miami agency is going to check to make sure you have the ride sharing and endorsment on your policy There's a silver lining here.

Any Tnc...staging will require this under the new laws.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
The Regulatory Miami agency is going to check to make sure you have the ride sharing and endorsment on your policy There's a silver lining here.

This could be a real issue meaning problem.

Jimke, what are your thoughts on this?

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
What is the typical wait time at MIA for XL? Like 1-2 hours?

It's been about 8 months since I waited at MIA. It was a 4.5 hour wait for me that day, running XL/ Lux/SUV. Ended up getting an XL to Brickell for about $13 fare. I swore never again would I wait there.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts

Where does that info comes from?
Anything required by law Uber will le us now, they don't want to go back doing shady things to operate

·
Premium Member
11,623 Posts
No, PER-o...

Did you know that "flacco" (actually flaco) en Espanol not only means "thin," but that it also means handsome or good looking man in some countries? In all probability, it has 8-10 other meanings that I don't know about...lol.

It's important to know what your screen name means -- could be an issue, meaning problemo.

Not sure what you mean, do you have to speak Spanish? But whatever the meaning, the answer is no.

On the XL wait, I have no experience because I don't do XL-only at the airport.

However, I was an XL rider from the airport Wednesday morning, and my driver told me she'd been waiting 3 hours. But, she picked us up around 6:30 AM, so she'd apparently been sitting there since O-Dark-Thirty when there are very few flights coming in. I'm guessing she made about $10/hour on our XL ride, but I tipped her decently.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts