Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raffle, boost & ride bonuses.

#it'sON

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'll be available to drive, but only 3.5x or higher, if it doesn't happen, then it's not worth driving drunk people around. May just stick to driving people to the event.

·
Registered
961 Posts
St Patty's day weekend......driiiiink lads and lasses driiiink hearty and hale one and all.....De-Uber for a weekend.....i am

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
It will never surge of you guys dont go offline..i just looked and there are tons of cars..geez

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Did it surge good? You grab any gd ones?

I'm blk only so i don't see it, i passed on that nightmare anyway

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Did it surge good? You grab any gd ones?

I'm blk only so i don't see it, i passed on that nightmare anyway
Yeah I saw it get into the 6s but wasn't able to grab any above 4.6. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be around Greenville. I only took a few and called it quits. Was sure my luck would run out. $120 in two hours from the parade shenanigans. Plus I got a $62 ride to dfw off a boost this morning. Not a bad day for carrie :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yeah I saw it get into the 6s but wasn't able to grab any above 4.6. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be around Greenville. I only took a few and called it quits. Was sure my luck would run out. $120 in two hours from the parade shenanigans. Plus I got a $62 ride to dfw off a boost this morning. Not a bad day for carrie :)
That's awesome I quit after 1 ride.I thought Frisco would surge but no surge anywhere Bullshit on a holiday Saturday night

·
Registered
466 Posts
Circle Event Font Electric blue Pattern
I finally caught a break, rode the surge wave. Tried to remember to hit stop new requests after picking up each passenger and if I forgot didn't accept stacked ping. Had my first 6.4x surge ride. None of my passengers were messy drunks surprisingly, it was all about the house parties east of Greenville Avenue for me.
And thank goodness for the cold front and rain, people weren't dressed for it and scrambling for a ride.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts