Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out they finally added Sprint to their discount/ rewards.
Check it out..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then you gotta wait. I been waiting for Sprint and they finally did it. :)

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sprint really really sucks. I canceled within 30 days and returned to verizon.
Good for you. It works great to me for the last 5 years.
By the way i made the thread to share about the discount is finally out, not about the service.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
I am an existing SPRINT customer
just filled out their inquiry for
Sprint Discount Program Discount Request
response back after SUBMIT was it could take up to 48 hrs

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I submitted mine last night after i wrote this thread, this morning i got a reply stating the discount has been successfully applied onto my account.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
quick response, sprint just replied that the discount was applied to the data charge only.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Key word is QUALIFIED plans. The discount may be "applied" and showing on your Sprint account, but you should definitely double check and make sure your plan is qualified. I did the discount thing for Verizon, it shows up on my Verizon account that I have an Uber discount, but my plan doesn't actually qualify!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Sprint for me was a completely disaster. I'm not talking about a low speed shunt type disaster, but a full unmitigated car is on fire rolling down the cliff disaster. I won't go into detail about how I had to pay them to take back my phone after 1 week, nor them taking my IPhone 5 and then never giving it back.

The Sprint system simply doesn't allow for data and talk simultaneously in most places. Want to say hi to the sidepiece while you are waiting for a ping, nope, not going to happen, you start a call and the data ends. You are at LAX waiting for a ping.....Oops you are now at the back of the que because you got an unexpected call.

The week I had Sprint my income took a huge hit.

Don't do it, just don't. Sprint blows.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
can you text the sidepiece ?

Sprint for me was a completely disaster. I'm not talking about a low speed shunt type disaster, but a full unmitigated car is on fire rolling down the cliff disaster. I won't go into detail about how I had to pay them to take back my phone after 1 week, nor them taking my IPhone 5 and then never giving it back.

The Sprint system simply doesn't allow for data and talk simultaneously in most places. Want to say hi to the sidepiece while you are waiting for a ping, nope, not going to happen, you start a call and the data ends. You are at LAX waiting for a ping.....Oops you are now at the back of the que because you got an unexpected call.

The week I had Sprint my income took a huge hit.

Don't do it, just don't. Sprint blows.

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
I am an existing SPRINT customer
just filled out their inquiry for
Sprint Discount Program Discount Request
response back after SUBMIT was it could take up to 48 hrs
Im an existing customer, they tell me no discount exists. How did you achieve this?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Im an existing customer, they tell me no discount exists. How did you achieve this?
The uber app has a rewards section. Or, if you go to your driver dashboard on their website. There you look for the rewards section and find your carrier.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts