Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Might I suggest using this thread? I do not think posting "please add" twice a year qualifies as active.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Add please! Spokane is possibly the biggest metro in the country at this point that DOESN'T have it's own forum. A lot of these more midsized cities aren't going to have tons of traffic, but it's little effort to give them a spot to post, and it may well draw in more locals if they see a forum already exists.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Please let these poor people
have a subforum.
They already live in spokane
Its the least you could do !!!!
LOL

Right???

But honestly Spokane isn't that bad. I actually really like the city in a lot of ways, it's just too bad it's on the Washington side of the border. If they dealt with just a couple minor issues it could be a pretty awesome little city.

·
Premium Member
5,492 Posts
LOL

Right???

But honestly Spokane isn't that bad. I actually really like the city in a lot of ways, it's just too bad it's on the Washington side of the border. If they dealt with just a couple minor issues it could be a pretty awesome little city.
Im sure it IS awesome the thread was just kinda old and i was joking...

·
Registered
874 Posts
Im sure it IS awesome the thread was just kinda old and i was joking...
Ahhh, ok. Spokane gets trash talked a lot, especially by folks from western Washington, so I thought there was some personal knowledge about how "horrible" Spokane is! That was the exact kind of thing somebody from Seattle would have said about Spokane! LOL It has its janky bits, but it's not that bad. But it DOES have its janky bits! LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts