Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
That poor editor that has to change all those "your" to "you're"!
Forget about it, all the correction software combined couldn't straighten that mess out. The same as too, to, two but I would say more natural english speakers edit their work. But ti's no wonder pax don't check their work. Like pick up location, it all comes down to priority. Looking around Gold Coast today lady calls from palms asking we're I am. Cancel

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Forget about it, all the correction software combined couldn't straighten that mess out. The same as too, to, two but I would say more natural english speakers edit their work. But ti's no wonder pax don't check their work. Like pick up location, it all comes down to priority. Looking around Gold Coast today lady calls from palms asking we're I am. Cancel
It is remarkable how unapologetic pax are when they order the wrong pickup location.
Uber ordered for Flamingo, and pax are at Caesars. I'll tell them it was ordered for Flamingo, that's why I'm here.
They'll say, "I'm at Caesars uber pickup, don't you know where that is?" or "So are you coming or not?"
Never an "Oops, sorry, I screwed up."
Shocking, the lack of responsibility, courtesy or social skills.

·
Registered
793 Posts
It is remarkable how unapologetic pax are when they order the wrong pickup location.
Uber ordered for Flamingo, and pax are at Caesars. I'll tell them it was ordered for Flamingo, that's why I'm here.
They'll say, "I'm at Caesars uber pickup, don't you know where that is?" or "So are you coming or not?"
But if you ask them to check their work they leave a note on your rating that you are sooooo rude.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
So yes u got ancancel fee for that right??

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
If a passenger gives me grief about the wrong pickup location, I wait the 5 minutes and cancel. They will give you a horrible rating if you pick them up.

·
Registered
519 Posts
If I get a text within 2 minutes of arrival to where they requested acknowledging it was their error, preferably apologizing , and they are reasonably close I will go. I don't answer the phone unless it's real busy and I intend to cancel in 30 seconds .

I look at the destination after I cancel and maybe twice a week it will be a worthwhile trip. The 25 cancel fees with only 2-5 minutes invested and no rating balances out even a rare kickback loss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts