Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When horses were a common means of transportation, one would give the horse a little smack on the rump to send it on its way after dismounting. I've had a few people do this to my car after they get out and shut the door. How the hell did these jerks get the idea that it's okay to spank the rear ends of cars? These aren't even the kinds of people who've ever been around horses.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
You know...spanking...
At least in the old monkey community...
Seems to be making a resurgence. .

Who knows...

May before long I may start...
Once again...
oh no here it comes...
Spanking a monkey....8O

Now back to your driving...
Nothing to see here...

Rakos

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
When horses were a common means of transportation, one would give the horse a little smack on the rump to send it on its way after dismounting. I've had a few people do this to my car after they get out and shut the door. How the hell did these jerks get the idea that it's okay to spank the rear ends of cars? These aren't even the kinds of people who've ever been around horses.
Hard smacks or just a couple taps? Former/present Leo and lots of service crew do this to allow driver to know it's good to go and they're clear from wheels.

·
Premium Member
64,594 Posts
How does this make you feel ?
Does your car enjoy it ?
Daddys bad little car. . .

Attachments

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
It also signals that all the doors are locked shut and everyone is clear of the vehicle.

Your not supposed to do it hard enough to cause damage, but just loud enough the driver can hear it.

I don't know what to say, it's just something that is done.

Reactions: jtownjax and Bpr2

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I've had pax do it after they have retrieved their luggage from the trunk. Other than that, no.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts