Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why I've let this place escape my wrath for so long (probably because just smart enough to avoid it) but I've had enough of these people in the South End! This is another group that never goes anywhere or if they do it's to pain in the ass places like Roxbury and Dorchester. Avoid doing pickups in the South End. You'll be glad you did.

·
Banned
658 Posts
I do agree most of south end trips ended up mostly in Dorchester, Roxbury, Mattapan areas especially if the pick up is around mass ave and Harrison. I always go offline if I ended up being on mass ave and Harrison or nearby areas.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Its not racist to not enjoy driving in Dorchester. The roads are probably the slowest to navigate in the city, especially during rush hour.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Honestly Roxbury is close enough to the city where it's not a big deal (it's also not that bad anymore but still won't pick up there as high chance of trip further into dot or roxbury or roslindale).

Dorchester I only drop off if close to highway otherwise sorry too far as will not pick up south of savin hill so waste of time. Also I only take highway to dot even if by fenway/mission hill. If thats not ok then take another Uber.

Mattapan and Roslindale or West Roxbury any of that BS that's not easy access to 93 or 95 will not go unless 2x+ surge and is not a peak time where I'll be missing out on more surge in the city.

·
Banned
2,257 Posts
I feel like 90% of my trips from south end go to the city or around south end.. I can't remember the last time I had one that went to any of those places u listed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts