Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Newmarket

Votes: 3 75.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left my stuff in the back of an Uber I didn't request. He cancelled the original uber person (we were at the bar in newmarket called the firkin at Goran and Leslie) we paid you cash and I forgot my stuff in your trunk. Please get a hold of me I have alot of clothes in there nothing worth anyone else's value.
I will give you money just bring back my stuff please I know it was an accident I am so devastated I just would like my clothes.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I left my stuff in the back of an Uber I didn't request. He cancelled the original uber person (we were at the bar in newmarket called the firkin at Goran and Leslie) we paid you cash and I forgot my stuff in your trunk. Please get a hold of me I have alot of clothes in there nothing worth anyone else's value.
I will give you money just bring back my stuff please I know it was an accident I am so devastated I just would like my clothes.
Why did you bother cancelling the original Uber ?, That guy or girl was prob on way to you and if only you waited you would have your luggage , guys prob wearing your underwear as we speak .

·
Premium Member
60,590 Posts
So sorry !
Your luggage was detonated by the police bomb squad early this morning as it was deemed " suspicious".

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
See if there is an Uber driver Facebook page for the city. Contact the local PD to see if your stuff was turned in. Odds of recovering your stuff <5%.

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
He paid cash for the ride and forgot his luggage. He can't contact uber or the driver becouse the ride didn't officially take place. Good luck when you don't follow the rules
I understood that part. What I didn't understand was the poll for Aurora/Newmarket at top of thread.

·
Registered
151 Posts
contact uber for lost baggage. say "was loading luggage, then realised my friend will take forever, asked driver to cancel, took luggage out, forgot a bag. can i contact him?"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts