1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
my parents own a restaurant so I know that this is a difficult obstacle however, you only have the people to blame for this. Covid cases are rising, and if we do not take drastic measures such as this, it will only continue to spread. Since vaccines are being distributed, people have gotten comfortable with disobeying safety protocols. So the risk of spread is higher.

hopefully we all get a stimulus bill to go through. 450 billion unspent meaning around 450+ billion needed for next stimulus assuming the bill cost stays the same as those proposed thus far.

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
The World Food Program had already warned that 135 million people across the world are facing "crisis levels of hunger or worse" - but their updated projections during the pandemic nearly double that number.

That's in addition to the 821 million people already chronically hungry, Beasley said.

Lockdowns and economic recessions will likely lead to a major loss of income among the working poor, he said.

In April, Beasley said 135 million people faced "crisis levels of hunger or worse." A WFP analysis then showed that COVID=19 could push an additional 130 million people "to the brink of starvation by the end of 2020."

He said in Wednesday's virtual interview from Rome, where WFP is based, that while famine was averted this year, the number of people facing crisis levels of hunger is increasing toward 270 million.

well those projections of hunger deaths far surpasses the corona. We listened to WHO and the UN. But now they reversed their positions about the lockdown cause of the death it will cause and they will take the blame for it. Oh wells let the lockdowns continue and remember those that improvished you.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
my parents own a restaurant so I know that this is a difficult obstacle however, you only have the people to blame for this. Covid cases are rising, and if we do not take drastic measures such as this, it will only continue to spread. Since vaccines are being distributed, people have gotten comfortable with disobeying safety protocols. So the risk of spread is higher.

hopefully we all get a stimulus bill to go through. 450 billion unspent meaning around 450+ billion needed for next stimulus assuming the bill cost stays the same as those proposed thus far.
The bill that republicans want to pass does NOT have the extension for unemployment insurance but only 600$ as a one time payment. Time to dismantle #504boys

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
In top of that , you wear a mask don't wear a mask. Social distance no social distance ... your still going to get corona . @@@@ing poor Italians Americans @@@@@@@@ . They should get deported...
Every single [email protected]@@@ing Italian American with power is @@@@ing shit up !!! Pelosi , cuomo , delblasio .... they should of never had position with authority... guess what nyc will declare bankruptcy this winter . Don't worry guys !!! They aren't getting help from the government . Wait until the Jan 5 and you gonna see when the fillubster start in the senate floor with Mitch ....

Soon they'll start telling you not to gather with your wife or gf lol watch . Poor radical left democrats ... they might even poison sleepy joe and you'll have that shitface kamala in charge 💩🐒
Attacking Italians shows your ignorance. Attacking an entire group of people because of the actions of a few is wrong. How do you feel about Dr Fauci?

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
deleted content
I'm sorry but what ethnic group has to do with political choice of a person. I don't like trump but I don't say every american is a ****ing idiot like him (because I know it's not true). You should take some time off and read what Italian American (like many other ethnic groups) helped to make what it is USA today. Fast example: Bank of America was until 1930 Bank of Italy and was founded from an Italian or Meucci (in stater island) the father of telephone and I don't want to go back to Leonardo Da Vinci, Galileo Galilei, De Medici's Family, Michelangelo, Macchiavelli etc.. But when you were at the school your teacher was always in vacation?

deleted content
I bet you got honors degree at the trump university....and there is a reason why you or me are writing in this forum and don't have any publication on Lancet or Science (like Fauci did).

·
Premium Member
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 38 Posts