Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
9,198 Posts
Dude.. if I had a baggie of white powder I wouldn't be able to tell if it was meth, cocaine, or laundry detergent.

Drugs are bad guys.. I hope you idiots are joking about doing it.

·
Premium Member
11,093 Posts
Dude.. if I had a baggie of white powder I wouldn't be able to tell if it was meth, cocaine, or laundry detergent.

Drugs are bad guys.. I hope you idiots are joking about doing it.
I know what you mean, when I was younger and better-looking, little over 30 years old, at New Year's Eve in the mid-90s driving a Yellow Cab in New York City, I picked up three really really hot chicks going to a party to some penthouse.

They offered me two big lines of Coke on top of an album cover. I did both lines, and then they asked me if I wanted to join them upstairs in the party. I said wow, I would love to go but this night is the busiest night of the year. Not long after dropping them off, my heart started racing after I picked up a couple for the next fare. I asked them if I could cancel this ride because I think I got food poisoning, I didn't even charge them the $5 or so that was on the meter. I immediately rushed to the nearest liquor store to download some vodka. I got a small bottle waiting in line behind a guy who was just talkin his ass off and wouldn't leave, I should have just started drinking it right then and there and then pay for but I couldn't think straight. I went back to the taxi and guzzled the whole thing, took about 6 to 7 minutes, finally slowed down. There was definitely a lot of speed in there.

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
I know what you mean, when I was younger and better-looking, little over 30 years old, at New Year's Eve in the mid-90s driving a Yellow Cab in New York City, I picked up three really really hot chicks going to a party to some penthouse.

They offered me two big lines of Coke on top of an album cover. I did both lines, and then they asked me if I wanted to join them upstairs in the party. I said wow, I would love to go but this night is the busiest night of the year. Not long after dropping them off, my heart started racing after I picked up a couple for the next fare. I asked them if I could cancel this ride because I think I got food poisoning, I didn't even charge them the $5 or so that was on the meter. I immediately rushed to the nearest liquor store to download some vodka. I got a small bottle waiting in line behind a guy who was just talkin his ass off and wouldn't leave, I should have just started drinking it right then and there and then pay for but I couldn't think straight. I went back to the taxi and guzzled the whole thing, took about 6 to 7 minutes, finally slowed down. There was definitely a lot of speed in there.
All things in moderation.......
I'm not going to lie. In my younger days, I'd have broke off some Hollywood lines, and let the good times flow. In my older days, I leave it to the younger people. I tear the bag open, and give it to the wind. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience, but in moderation, I've had a hell of a life.......

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts