Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When to give their license to the kids. Seriously, I love old people, but when they drive, it's an entirely different story. Took someone to the hospital today and after I dropped them off, I got cut off by an old man who appeared to be in his seventies. Even blaring on the horn didn't help. He didn't even acknowledge I was there by looking up. Hope he was at the hospital for a hearing and vision test.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I'm sure your local DMV will handily accept your donation to fund such an (multimillion dollar) operation.
well think about it, they would charge the driver a fee for the road test every year. its a money maker actually for dmv.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Opposite on Chicago. Makes them even more oblivious.
The horn is used to avoid an accident. I just wanted him to pay attention to the way he was driving. Head down reading something phone? Medical results? I guess the guy could have had a bad medical outlook, but that's still no reason to have your head down, reading something like a phone or something.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Well with the new lowered rates, he likely wasn't able to afford a mount for the Uber IPhone.
POST # 9/poopy: YOU! of the Fecally-
Oriented User Name
are SHAMELESSLY EXPLOITING
DB2448 's Good-Naturedness [is that a
word?] for your own Hilarious "Make-Work" ends. "Ends"...lol...get it ?

Anyway, this is as Good a Time as Any to
Announce an "Approvals Ratings List"
Recalculations & Reranking. YOU....oh
Droll Defecator MAY BE...ONLY the 2nd
UPNFer to Exceed the 200% Barrier!
Who knows what Numerical Excitement
awaits the List Watchers among us ?

poopy: Keep up the Good Work!
DB2448: How does "The Right Hand
................of St. Comity of Chicago" sound?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts