Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
uber. OVERLORD UBER. overpaid me.

!

wild right?? my deposit is 100$ more than it should be. 100%. I've even pinpointed their mistake. now here is where it get's really interesting-

will they notice??

let's see how uber does when the payment error is not in their favor. this usually takes me 1-2 weeks of mind-numbingly frustrating back and forth with multiple uber drones

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
As is mine. I noticed it last week and wondered if it would hold out to payday. I even know why they overpaid me, and exactly what happened to cause it to occur. (Sadly, it's not repeatable)

They won't notice, even if they read this message they won't notice. The money is a drop in the bucket.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
i'd once charged a glitter fee to a rather sweet but VERY glittered kid in a prom dress literally MADE of glitter, taking a ride back to her trailer park (lol

It literally got everywhere, I'm still finding some over a month later & with new floormats

It came back as $25, then fluctuated up to $100. At this point I felt quite conflicted about that, since this WAS entirely non-malicious, it was dark, the kid likely didnt realize, and its not like she probably has prior experience wearing that same dress

...however, before I wrote in, when I went back to checkcit had again refluctuated to $30 or 35, which I wascfarmore comfortable with

Especially after I ended up tossing the thoroughly glitter-embedded floormats

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.