Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you make business cards and leave them around?
Nope

Troy probably mistyped a character in the code.

Enjoy the bonus if he makes it.
Really , you think thats Even possible and lol i guess i will. Def would be nice

No "friends" here either, learned the hard way to classify everyone I know as "Acquaintance", may be that's what he meant.
Yes, people just wanna take advantage of my nice ness so i learned to keep my distance a long time ago

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
You have his number now finnly.
You can text him and ask where where he got your code. .
Under Invites, click on send reminder and you can see his number.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You have his number now finnly.
You can text him and ask where where he got your code. .
Under Invites, click on send reminder and you can see his number.
I rather not. Im just gonna hope this mystery person does the rides. I don't want any contact with them what so ever

my exact thoughts, call Troy or FaceBook him and see if you know him.
Hell no and no i dont know anyone named troy. Its obviously a mistake on his part and hopefully i get to wreak the bennifit lol

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
When I used a Lyft code from an out of state friend, my bonus was $5,000 after completing 1,000 rides ............ in 30 days. :mad:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You get $200?! It's $50 after 30 trips in Detroit.
In my app it says $300 So i really dont know what city hes from for it to be 200 after 20

When I used a Lyft code from an out of state friend, my bonus was $5,000 after completing 1,000 rides ............ in 30 days. :mad:
Any Lyft bonus is pretty much impossible. But that one is lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.